Who knew you could bake avocado? It makes a fun little boat for half of a scrambled egg. Enjoy for as a nutritious, on-the-go breakfast or snack. Servings: 2
Here’s what you need…
- 1 organic avocado, halved with pit removed
- 1 egg
- salt, pepper, and your favorite seasoning – I used Fajita Seasoning
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Flip each avocado side over and slice off enough of the rounded skin so that it can sit flat when the fleshy side is up.
- Place the avocadoes, fleshy side up, in a baking pan. Crack some salt into each hole. Whisk the egg in a bowl, divide it between the avocado holes.
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper and the seasoning of your choice.
- Bake for 16-18 minutes, until the egg has fully set. Eat with a spoon and enjoy!
Nutritional Analysis: One serving equals: 176 calories, 15g fat, 35mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate, 8g fiber, and 6g protein
I have a new Website If you used to get emails from me and now you don’t, GO HERE and enter your email. You’ll get a recipe like this EVERY WEEK and lots of good content. I promise. Just go to my new site, click on “sign up for our newsletter” and boom, your in! http://www.livegoodfitness.com/
You can also get my back pain relief ebook delivered to your inbox FOR FREE if you want, just enter your email there as well.
Thanks and Live Good,